GLOBAL POETRY CONTEST: HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR POEM/S
- You may enter one poem per category.
- You may enter as many categories as you wish but every entry must contain one poem only.
- Poems must be suitable for a general audience. Although issues may be controversial, poems must not be derogatory to any person or group of people, or incite to violence in any form. We are looking for poetry that
promotes peace, brotherhood, understanding and human rights throughout the world.
- Please refer to the specific guidelines of the poetry category you wish to join.
Choose one of two easy ways to submit your entries. For your convenience, and for more fool-proof submission, the preferred system is A. UPLI Website Submission.
For either option, the first step is to type your poem in WORD DOCUMENT and save it in any folder easily accessible to you. Type the poem as you would like it to appear in final form (use basic fonts).
Please refer to the specific guidelines of the poetry category you wish to join.
UPLI Website Submission
- Click here to access UPLI Website Submission.
- Fill up the Contestant Information fields.
- Under Contest Information, select the poetry category you wish to join.
- To submit your poem click on the Upload Icon. A FILE UPLOAD window will appear. Locate the file in the folder where you originally saved your poem, and click the OPEN button.
- You will receive an email confirming your entry and an ENTRY ID NUMBER for your reference.
- Finally, click the SUBMIT MY POEM button.
Submission by Email to email@example.com
Log-in to your email. Under “Subject”, type “UPLI-GPC” and the Poetry Category Number you are joining. (e.g. UPLI-GCP Category 1)
Give the following information:
- Complete Name (First and Last)
- Complete Address (Number, Street, City, State, Postal/Zip Code, Country)
- Landline Number
- Mobile Number
- Are you a UPLI Member? (Yes or No)
- Indicate Poetry Category (Number and title, e.g. Category 1-Yuzon Legacy Award, etc.)
Attach the file of your poem.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email reply confirming your entry and an ENTRY ID NUMBER for your reference.